Saturday, June 18, 2011

Cinderella party

If a girl can have a dream, so does a mom, right? Because dreamy girl like me (many years ago) grew up with Princess stories, and my parents somehow supported their children to read. So I usually imagining how the princess should look like, and their royal dresses through words from the story book. And so if someone asked me how to make a princess party, I would say no characters, just these:

This is where I put the guest name on each table, with Late Gothic Architecture

The heraldry symbols on the ceiling, Lord and Lady, princess and prince even King and Queen would come

The entrance (all above pictures from here)
 


As a good mom I won't forget to call Andrea from dolce drive ( I found via HWTM)  to set up a Cinderella magical party like these:








No comments: