Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ice cream party

I saw another mind blowing ice cream party from Naz of Make it, bake it, create it 
How can you create ice cream on your dessert table without a mess? Ask her. She is using a lot of cute ideas and using everything but ice cream:) They were all well executed and looks so real. Wish we are neighbours. Thanks for your permission and your compliment. Will be waiting for your next adorable ideas/party. 

By the way, you are my friend now since you have answered my question 'why we need both Iphone and Ipad. I am convinced now, LOL!' regards to your girl and husband


















1 comment:

Naz said...

Thank you so much for featuring my party! :) I feel special...haha! :)) and by the way- totally using my iPad right now- WAY easier to leave comments on blogspot...than on my iPhone lol! :)