Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cinderella party by KINDERPLAYS

The message of this party, was "If you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true..." 
My heart melt when I read the mother (my client) wrote this for the birthday girl. I tried to make this as magical as possible, for this is a dream of a little girl...named Stella (which means stars)...
 

Every girls are princesses

Intricate designs, I heard a lot of "wows" from the guests

My table setting with imported rose



I like when I saw the little guests wearing their favorite characters

Adding some details like "in the stroke of midnight..." on top of my photo booth table. I even had a real pumpkin!


Tasty cupcakes by JellyRoo, designed by little guests. I like the flavours: banana, mango and chocolate!

Sprinkles, sprinkles!



No comments: