Thursday, January 13, 2011

Magic mirror on the wall, who is the Sweetest one of all?



I think part of us have a childhood dream, that drive our imaginations until today. As an adult, I never stop liking Walt Disney's princesses, coz I always knew, they were lived happily ever after:)

Although when we are growing up, that's unlikely the fact, but somewhere inbetween dreams and reality, I would like to soothe my self with that thought.

And today I am featuring one of the most enchanted dessert table, inspired by Snow White. I am deeply in luv with this, and since I am doing one princess dessert table myself I am glad that I am with the trend. Remember the magic mirror? click here







3 comments:

Sweet Batik said...

Happy Birthday, Junita. Hope all your wishes come true...

Dina @ http://blog.sweetbatik.com

Junita said...

How sweet, tq!

Anonymous said...

keren banget nih.. dark forest