Monday, December 13, 2010

The WINNER(S) and the BUTTON

I know this has been overdue long enough, but I guess Dessert Table concept is still new in Indonesia. so I give not only one... or two... but three winners!
The Winners are:

Darina Danil from "Mencoba Sakinah" for her originality in "Sweet Butterfly"
  

Amesh from "Dreamesh" for her very authentic commitment in"Pirates Party"

Anthie from "The Keluarga Arvianto" for her creativity in"Butterfly on a Rainbow"



Congratulation girls, wish that your accomplishments will inspire more "girls" out there (Party planning mode ON)

Darina will get a set of Snazaroo butterfly painting kid (suit your theme!)
Amesh will get handmade Robot finger puppets as seen on my Robot party 
Anthie will get handmade fairy doll as seen on my Fairy princess party! 
  
Yeeay!! please contact me to collect your gifts. And kindly if you like, you can copy and paste Kinderplay's button "I was featured in KINDERPLAY Party Hopper". Or for others, you can copy Kinderplay "Grab my button" to your blog too! Have fun with it:)

regards,

Junita 

1 comment:

darina danil said...

Yaaaay.. thk u Junita.. :-*